HR & Safety Programs
The goal of the USPOULTRY HR & Safety Program is to support the industry's HR & Safety efforts through technical services and education. Supporting a strong, safe, and healthy workforce is vital to maintaining a quality, wholesome food supply.
USPOULTRY keeps poultry leaders abreast of the latest federal regulations and provides technical expertise to help maintain and grow a healthy food supply.
Use these expandable panels to access resources for regulatory issues.
View COVID Information and Resources by clicking here.
Poultry Processing Overview - OSHA
Poultry Processing Industry eTool - OSHA
OSHA National Alliances with Poultry & Egg Industry
- National Chicken Council (NCC) and National Turkey Federation (NTF) signed January 06, 2005; concluded January 06, 2007 - View Website
- National Chicken Council (NCC) and National Turkey Federation (NTF) signed November 15, 2007; concluded November 15, 2009 - View Website
- U.S. Poultry & Egg Association (USPOULTRY), National Chicken Council (NCC), and the National Turkey Federation (NTF) signed September 04, 2019; concluded September 09, 2021 - View Website
OSHA Standards - Excel Spreadsheet
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission - Website
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services - Website
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement - Website
1530 Cooledge Road
Tucker, GA 30084-7303
Events & Meetings
People & Groups
- Affiliated States
- Air Cargo Committee
- Hen Council
- Industry Partners
- Poultry Protein & Fat Council
- USPOULTRY Foundation