USPOULTRY Antitrust Policy
The objectives of USPOULTRY are to promote the advancement of the poultry and egg industries:
- undertaking unified efforts of producers, processors and distributors to improve the quality of poultry and eggs;
- encouraging proper grading and quality;
- collecting and disseminating pertinent industry information;
- organizing an annual Expo; and
- promoting research and education in poultry and eggs.
USPOULTRY, its committees and activities, shall not be used for the purpose of bringing about or attempting to bring about any understanding or agreement, written or oral, formal or informal, expressed or implied, among competitors with respect to prices, terms or conditions of sale, distribution, volume of production, territories or customers. No USPOULTRY activity or communication shall include discussion for any purpose or in any fashion of pricing, production quotas or other limitations on either timing, costs, or volume of production or sale, or allocation of territories or customers.
Members are expected to observe these antitrust guidelines in all formal and informal discussions at USPOULTRY meetings. Any knowing violation of USPOULTRY's Antitrust Compliance Policy by a member will result in that member's suspension and immediate removal from any office held.
The U.S. Poultry & Association is 479 members strong and includes producers and processors of broilers, turkeys, ducks, eggs, and breeding stock, as well as allied companies. If not already a member, we hope you will consider joining us today!
U.S. Poultry & Egg Association President Nath Morris invites you to apply for membership. USPOULTRY is the world's largest and most active poultry organization of its kind. Our members include producers and processors of broilers, turkeys, ducks, eggs, and breeding stock, as well as allied companies. The association helps improve and advance the industry in the areas of research, education, the environment, food safety, poultry health, and communication. USPOULTRY annually contributes approximately $1 million in the form of research grants to benefit the industry. The association also sponsors the International Poultry Expo, the largest show in the poultry and egg industry. Note: USPOULTRY memberships are based on a calendar year (January 1-December 31). Membership is subject to approval by the Board of Directors.
Our current member list includes website links and news where applicable. The list can be found here.
Be a part of an organization dedicated to the improvement and advancement of the poultry and egg industry and that supports an array of industry programs. Review our association overview page for specific support information.
- Free link to your website from USPOULTRY's website, subject to approval.
- Half-off the fee for company employees to attend USPOULTRY education programs.
- Access to structured technical training programs - some including certification - for a nominal fee or no fee.
- Newsletters and mailings to keep you updated on what's happening in areas such as food safety, research, the environment, occupational safety and health, and regulation.
- Free access to technical expertise in production and processing, food safety, environmental management, human resources and worker safety.
- Summaries of recently completed research projects.
- Opportunity to participate on USPOULTRY committees.
- Association members are entitled to a $2/square foot discount for exhibiting space at IPPE.
- Free admission to the International Production & Processing Expo (IPPE) "via online pre-registration" for members who produce poultry and egg products
- Advance IPPE hotel reservations for members who produce poultry and egg products
1530 Cooledge Road
Tucker, GA 30084-7303
- Affiliated States
- Air Cargo Committee
- Hen Council
- Industry Partners
- Poultry Protein & Fat Council
- USPOULTRY Foundation