The U.S. Poultry & Association is 453 members strong and includes producers and processors of broilers, turkeys, ducks, eggs, and breeding stock, as well as allied companies. If not already a member, we hope you will consider joining us today!
U.S. Poultry & Egg Association President John Starkey invites you to apply for membership. USPOULTRY is the world's largest and most active poultry organization of its kind. Our members include producers and processors of broilers, turkeys, ducks, eggs, and breeding stock, as well as allied companies. The association helps improve and advance the industry in the areas of research, education, the environment, food safety, poultry health, and communication. USPOULTRY annually contributes approximately $1 million in the form of research grants to benefit the industry. The association also sponsors the International Poultry Expo, the largest show in the poultry and egg industry. Note: USPOULTRY memberships are based on a calendar year (January 1-December 31). Membership is subject to approval by the Board of Directors.
Our current member list includes website links and news where applicable. The list can be found here.
Be a part of an organization dedicated to the improvement and advancement of the poultry and egg industry and that supports an array of industry programs. Review our association overview page for specific support information.
- Free link to your website from USPOULTRY's website, subject to approval.
- Half-off the fee for company employees to attend USPOULTRY education programs.
- Access to structured technical training programs - some including certification - for a nominal fee or no fee.
- Newsletters and mailings to keep you updated on what's happening in areas such as food safety, research, the environment, occupational safety and health, and regulation.
- Free access to technical expertise in production and processing, food safety, environmental management, human resources and worker safety.
- Summaries of recently completed research projects.
- Opportunity to participate on USPOULTRY committees.
- Association members are entitled to a $2/square foot discount for exhibiting space at IPPE.
- Free admission to the International Production & Processing Expo (IPPE) "via online pre-registration" for members who produce poultry and egg products
- Advance IPPE hotel reservations for members who produce poultry and egg products
1530 Cooledge Road
Tucker, GA 30084-7303
- Affiliated States
- Air Cargo Committee
- Hen Council
- Industry Partners
- Poultry Protein & Fat Council
- USPOULTRY Foundation