To invest in and engage young professionals who work for companies directly involved in the production and processing of poultry and eggs or the production of poultry feed.
Details for applicants:
- Must work for USPOULTRY member companies directly involved in the production and/or processing of poultry and eggs or the production of poultry feed.
- Age between 21-29 years old at the time the application is received.
- Have support of senior management at their company.
- Executives may nominate no more than two (2) individuals per company.
- Nomination must be received by Friday, Jan. 10, 2020 with a signature from a member of your management team.
- A panel of industry professionals will review applications.
- Winners will be notified by Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2020.
Selected Individuals will receive the following:
- Complimentary registration to a 2020 USPOULTRY Seminar related to your job. Click here for a list of 2020 USPOULTRY seminars. The USPOULTRY program coordinator will work with the recipient to confirm the seminar selection.
- Recognition during the seminar as a "20 under 30 Young Leader" with a plaque presentation.
- Complimentary hotel accommodations for two nights for selected seminar. The participant's hotel room reservation must be made via the USPOULTRY program coordinator. Please note, hotel reservations made by participants or their company may not be exchanged for a complimentary hotel room.
- Complimentary registration to the 2021 International Production & Processing Expo (IPPE) in Atlanta, Georgia, Jan. 26-28, 2021. IPPE is sponsored by USPOULTRY, the American Feed Industry Association and the North American Institute.
*Selected individuals will be responsible for their own travel arrangements to and from the USPOULTRY seminar, as well as any incidental expenses incurred, including any additional in-room costs.
*The deadline to apply for the IPPE 20 Under 30 Program has passed.